Indoor Adult Soccer Leagues | Season Information
Adult Fall 2017 Registration is currently OPEN
[League Dates 2017]
March 20th, 2017 – May 25th, 2017 (10 GAMES)
June 4th, 2017 – August 17th, 2017 (8 GAMES)
August 20th, 2017 – October 26th, 2017 (10 GAMES)
Winter 1 – 2017:
TBD (8 GAMES)
League Division & Schedule Information – HERE
|# of Games||Team Fee||Registration Open Date||Registration Close Date||Early Registration Discount?|
|Spring ||10||$800||January 29th||March 10th||$50 [Deadline – Feb. 28th]|
|Summer ||8||$800||April 17th||May 22nd||$50 [Deadline – May 15th]|
|Fall ||10||$800||–||August 9th||$50 [Deadline – August 1st]|
|Winter I ||8||$800||–||–||N/A|
|Winter II ||8||$800||–||–||N/A|
*IMPORTANT Team Fee Information*
Netsports Indoor Soccer Leagues are based on TEAM registration only. Therefore, the entire roster of a team is held responsible for the entire team fee for that given season. Any failure to pay a team balance in FULL will result in the suspension of the entire roster until the balance is completely paid. The suspension is regardless of any individual payments made towards the team balance.
- Available on a case by case situation.
- 2. Reschedule requests within 24-48 hours will not be rescheduled. It will either be recorded as a forfeit or a team will need to be fielded (6v6).
- Please make sure to inform Netsports via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call the facility at 919-319-9910to let someone know if your team will not be showing up.
TEAM REGISTRATION ONLY, NO INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATION.
Team Managers, if you are registering a team and are new to the process, please follow the instructions below OR click the Sign Up button below to skip to Phase III and move on to the Sign In page.
Follow the tabs below for instructions on how to set up and register a team. Selecting the Sign Up button below will also forward you to the third phase.
CUSTOMER LOGIN (Top Right)
Select the customer log in option on the top right of the homepage.
SIGN IN (Top Right)
Select the Sign In button at the top right of the screen
If you know your account information, enter it below.
If your account was registered over the phone or you don’t remember your password, select I forgot my password, retrieve your information and proceed to Phase IV.
Once logged in, look to the header/toolbar. You’ll see NetSports at the far left, to the right of that is Register; click there.
When you are inside of the registration page, go down four boxes to Teams & Leagues; click there.
On this page, select Team and fill in the rest of the information as it pertains to you.
How to register
All participants must sign the team waiver/roster before being able to play.
- 46 minute games, 23 minute halves
- 6v6 including goalkeeper
- Coed: Minimum of 2 females on field at all times. [does not include GK]
- Matching jerseys (same color)
- We suggest bringing an alternate color to all games as well, but if there is still a color conflict we have pinnies at the front desk.
- Shin guards are required, as well as flat soled shoes (NO CLEATS)
Adult League Director