Online Registration ONLY – Click HERE
NetSports Camp Serving Year Round & Traditional School
The Mission of NetSports Camps is to provide a safe and healthy environment where children can strengthen both mind and body while having fun, building relationships, and staying physically active. Our dedication lies in encouraging teamwork, sportsmanship and enjoyment through the spirit of physical fitness. We strive to create a community our patrons can consider as home.
If you are looking for the perfect place for your child to go when out of school, then search no further. NetSports is the place for you! Our Camps serve both Traditional and Year Round Calendar schools. At NetSports, we believe that children need to have active minds and bodies in order to stay healthy and vibrant.
NetSports camp is an activity based camp. WE ARE NOT A SOCCER CAMP. Our staff has a large base of games and sports related games to choose from to keep the kids moving and shaking. During their break time we have an area designated solely for camp. We have many different board games and card games as well as basic arts and crafts materials to choose from. We also show a movie/tv show during the snack breaks and lunch breaks. Snack breaks, lunch breaks and drop off/pick up is a “free play” time with counselor supervision. We run camp during most of the track-out weeks throughout the year and all of summer. To attend camp during the school year, campers must be in Kindergarten and to attend during the summer, campers must be rising Kindergartners.
*Please scroll down to view the available dates for NetSports Camp!*
Online Registration ONLY – Click HERE
Netsports Camp Policy and Procedures
- Please login HERE to register for camp.
- Click here for Online Registration/Payment Instructions
- There are NO REFUNDS for camp.
- New Sick day make up policy. Click Here for details.
- Authorization Release Form for Carpool. Please click here for form.
- Please view Common Games Played.
- [ COST: $45/day or $195/week ]
Example: Day at Camp (Not an exact schedule and is subject to change)
- Drop Off: As early as 7:45am
- First Activity: 8:30-9:00am
- Morning Snack Break: 10:30-11:00am
- Second Activity: 11:00am-12:30pm
- Lunch: 12:30-1:30pm
- Third Activity: 1:30-3:30pm
- Afternoon Snack Break: 3:30-4:00pm
- Fourth Activity/Organized Free Play: 4:00-5:15pm
- Pickup: NO LATER than 5:15pm
Track-Out Camp 2016/2017
|Track #2||Track #3||
|Sept. 6-9||Oct. 24-28||Oct. 3-7|
|Nov. 28-Dec. 2||Oct. 31-Nov. 4||
|Feb. 20-24||Nov. 7-11||
|May 15-19||Jan. 23-27||
|May 22-26||Jan. 30-Feb. 3||
|May 30-June 2||Feb. 6-10||
SUMMER CAMP 2017
|July 3/5-7||August 7-11||–|
|June 19-23||July 10-14||August 14-18||–|
|June 26-30||July 17-21||August 21-25||–|
|July 31-August 4|
Registration: ALL registrations are done online ONLY.
- No registrations taken over the phone.
- No walk-in will be accepted.
- If camp is full at time of registration and there is a waitlist, you may choose to register for the waitlist. There is no guarantee to coming off of the waitlist.
Netsports Camp FAQs
A Every camper should bring 2 snacks, lunch, and a drink for lunch and a separate refillable container for water to bring from activity to activity.
Campers should wear comfortable clothes and sneakers.
We have 2 counselors on staff and we do not take more than 30 campers. Every week is different, most weeks it is a 2:15 or 2:20 ratio. When our numbers get up around 30 we try to bring in another counselor.
G or PG
Sometime yes, sometimes no. It depends on the number of kids and the ages for any given week. Sometimes we will break them up for certain activities. They will eat all their snack and lunch together in our Track-Out room.
Drop off is anytime after 7:45 am and pick up is by 5:15 pm.