Registration: ALL registrations are done online ONLY.
No registrations taken over the phone.
No walk-in will be accepted.
If camp is full at time of registration and there is a waitlist, you may choose to register for the waitlist. There is no guarantee to coming off of the waitlist.
Sick Day/Makeup Policies & Procedures
- If your child is sick and will miss a day of camp you MUST email firstname.lastname@example.org the DAY OF your child being sick.
- In order to make up the day of camp, there may be a difference that has to be paid.
- No make ups can be used with weeks purchased by gift certificates.
- We DO NOT offer refunds, you may switch weeks based on availability.
- Sibling discounts will only be available when you purchase a full week of camp for 2 or more children.
- 1st child: $195, 2nd child: $175, 3rd child: $175, etc.
- Age groups are set and campers will not be moved to a different age group unless approved by Director. (no exceptions)
- Youngers: 5 years old/rising kindergarten – 7 years old
- Olders: 8 years old – 10/11 years old (5th grade)
- Middle School: RISING 6th grade – 8th grade